Basil Grilled Chicken
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 309
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 35g
Saturated Fat 19g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 10g
Total Carbohydrates 1g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 4 chicken breast halves, skin removed
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Press 3/4 teaspoon pepper into meaty sides of chicken breast halves. Combine 1/3 cup melted butter and 1/4 cup chopped basil; stir well. Brush chicken lightly with melted butter mixture.
- Combine 1/2 cup softened butter, 2 tablespoons basil, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until blended and smooth. Transfer to a small serving bowl; set aside.
- Grill chicken over medium coals 8 to 10 minutes per side, basting frequently with remaining melted butter mixture.
- Serve grilled chicken with basil-butter mixture. Garnish with fresh basil sprigs.
Silver Spoon Recipes http://www.silverspoonrecipes.com/