Champagne Risotto with Scallops
A delicious blend of green onions and the sweet flavor of champagne.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 70
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 8g
Saturated Fat 5g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrates 31g
Dietary Fiber 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup Arborio rice
- 1 cup dry Champagne
- 1 14 1/2 oz can chicken broth
- 1/2 lb. bay scallops
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions; sauté 1 minute. Add rice, sauté 2 minutes. Add Champagne; simmer until almost all liquid evaporates, stirring often, about 2 minutes.
- Add 1 can of chicken broth. Simmer until rice is almost tender; stirring often about 15 minutes. Add scallops; simmer until scallops are cooked through and rice is tender, but still firm to bite and mixture is creamy, adding more broth if too thick and stirring often, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
Silver Spoon Recipes http://www.silverspoonrecipes.com/