Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 9g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 63g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 10 oz. uncooked Linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 (12-oz) can evaporated low-fat milk
- 2.5 oz. grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, divided
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil. divided
- 2 (8-oz.) packages sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups French bread baguette, torn into pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly with a whisk. Gradually add broth and milk; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 2 oz. Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, cream cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil to pan. Add mushrooms; sauté 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add onion, garlic, and thyme; sauté 3 minutes. Add wine; cook 1 minute. Combine milk mixture, mushroom mixture, pasta, chicken, and peas; toss to combine. Spoon the pasta mixture into a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Place bread in a food processor; drizzle with 1 teaspoon oil. Process until coarse crumbs form. Combine breadcrumbs and remaining Parmigiano-Reggiano; sprinkle evenly over pasta. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Top with parsley.
Silver Spoon Recipes http://www.silverspoonrecipes.com/