Poppy Seed Dressing
A salad with crisp cucumbers, artichoke hearts and delicious tomatoes, highlighted by briny olives and tangy feta, all together with a dressing infused with fresh herbs.
A refreshing salad with an assortment of fresh vegetables.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 183
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 21g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 12g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 4 1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1 jar of marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can of hearts of palm
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded, sliced crosswise
- 2 large tomatoes cut into wedges
- 1 red pepper, sliced into rings, cut in half
- 1 red onion, sliced into rings, cut in half
- 20 or more Kalamata olives
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
For the vinaigrette
- Whisk all of the ingredients together in a large bowl until combined.
For the salad
- Place all vegetables in large bowl. Pour dressing evenly over salad; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese. Serve.
Silver Spoon Recipes http://www.silverspoonrecipes.com/