Italian Artichoke Pasta Salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 20g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 8g
Monounsaturated Fat 5g
Total Carbohydrates 59g
Dietary Fiber 7g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- 4 to 5 Roma tomatoes cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
- 2 bell peppers green, yellow or red cut into 1/4 inch pieces.
- 1 large cucumber peeled and seeded, cut into 1/4 " pieces
- 1 red onion, slice in 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 8 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cans of un-marinated artichokes, quartered, sliced and drained
- 16 oz. bottle of Italian salad dressing.
- Shillings Salad Supreme spices.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Grated Parmesan
- In a 4-quart pot; cook pasta according to package directions. Do not rinse after cooking. Meanwhile, cut tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and onion. Place in large bowl. Add olives, artichoke hearts and salad Supreme. Add noodles to vegetables and dressing mixture. Gently combine ingredients so artichokes remain in-tack. Top with Parmesan cheese. Serve chilled.
Silver Spoon Recipes http://www.silverspoonrecipes.com/