Poulet Marengo (Chicken Marengo)
Shrimp & Broccoli Scampi
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 89
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 10g
Saturated Fat 4g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 3g
Total Carbohydrates 54g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8 oz. uncooked thin spaghetti
- 12 oz. broccoli florets
- Cooking spray
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup unsalted chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli in the last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes on each side. Remove shrimp from pan.
- Heat pan over medium-low heat. Add butter and oil; to coat. Add garlic, sauté 1 minute. Add broth; bring to a boil, scraping pan to loosen any browned bits. Combine 1 tablespoon water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir cornstarch mixture into stock mixture; cook 1 minute. Stir in shrimp, pasta mixture, parsley, zest, juice, and salt; cook 1 minute, tossing to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.
Silver Spoon Recipes http://www.silverspoonrecipes.com/