Strawberries and lime what a fantastic blend of flavors. Pair this with vanilla bean ice cream and you’ll have a wonderful unique dessert.
Strawberries in White Chocolate & Lime
A delicious blend of lime juice with white chocolate makes this a wonderful dessert.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 367
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 42g
Saturated Fat 26g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrates 36g
Dietary Fiber 2g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 oz. white chocolate
- Rind grated from 1/2 of lime
- Mix strawberries with the brown sugar and lime juice.
- Cook cream to first bubble, remove from heat. Add white chocolate to cream mixture and stir to melt chocolate. Grate lime and add to cream.
- Put strawberries on dessert plate and drizzle with cream sauce. Serve with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream on top.
Silver Spoon Recipes http://www.silverspoonrecipes.com/