Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Tarragon Chicken Salad
A delicious chicken salad
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 604
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 69g
Saturated Fat 24g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 22g
Monounsaturated Fat 18g
Total Carbohydrates 6g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 3 lbs. boneless, skinless whole chicken breasts
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, cut into 1-inch-long pencil strips
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon crumbled dried tarragon
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in a jelly-roll pan. Spread evenly with the heavy cream and bake until cooked through, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool.
- Shred the meat into bite-size pieces and transfer to a bowl.
- Whisk the sour cream and mayonnaise together in a small bowl and pour over chicken mixture.
- Add the celery, walnuts, tarragon,and salt and pepper. Toss well.
- Refrigerate, covered, for at least 4 hours.
- Vary the recipe by adding dried cranberries, or grapes.
Silver Spoon Recipes http://www.silverspoonrecipes.com/